Park Rental Application

Please select a form from the menu, print it out, complete all applicable fields and submit to Town Hall with affiliated fees for services.

For rental of Town parks (Manor, Pineland or Wide Awake) you can print, complete and submit the application to Town Hall. Call to confirm availability and total fees due.

Homeowners and contractors must utilize the Zoning Permit form for new, repair or addition to structures. Sub and specialty contractors will use the same document for permits as well.

Business license and zoning permit fees must be paid prior to review of plans. Two sets of construction plans, applicable site plan and/or tree survey must be presented for review. Charleston County Building Inspectors will conduct all inspections.

Inspections are completed Monday thru Friday when requested one business day in advance. You must speak with a person for the request to be valid. You may call Town Hall 889-3222 or Charleston County Building Services 202-6930.

Town Hall office hours are Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm.